CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

From the land of snow

Okay, I'll admit it. I've been a bit preoccupied lately. Have you noticed? Or have I hid it as well as I hoped?

Just feeling like I'm juggling as fast as I can. On the one hand I'm trying to catch up with all the stuff that slid when we walked through the valley of scary health. Good news is that health is less scary now and yes, I am catching up. Whew!

Of course there's always (if you're fortunate) the other hand. And that hand is the one that holds all the things that are coming up...deadlines of all shapes and sizes. I've triaged them, put a priority on each item and am plugging away at the list. So that hand shows progress, and promise. All in all, everything is going well.

Still, it takes a lot of energy to juggle this fast. I must admit that although I'm enjoying these days I'm looking forward to a time in the very near future when I'll be able to sit back, cross my ankles and smile at the sky from the hammock. I'll drink pink lemonade, read racy romances and forget all about juggling. For a while, that is. Because really, we all know that a juggler can never really put her balls to rest, now don't we?

What about you? Are your spring days nuts, too? Or are you already kicking back? From reading blogs I'm pretty sure I already know the answer to that one. Still, I thought I'd ask.

And yes, I was serious when I wrote the post title. It is snowing outside. And no, I'm not happy about it! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm fairly caught up at work and at home so i am doing good I think. Not too nuts but that could change. LOL.

pam

Unknown said...

I'm trying how to figure a way to add a second job, part time, to my crazy life. Unless we can add some hours to the day it is going to be almost impossible.

No rest for the wicked? ;-)

Melissa McClone said...

It's snowing in the mountains around here. Rain down a my level.

I'm juggling too right now. Things are just hectic and crazy. I'm not liking it much. I'm praying things slow down ASAP.

Anonymous said...

Things are pretty crazy in my life and the days are flying by too quickly for me. It sounds like we're all in the same boat.

Aussie Jude

Marianne Arkins said...

I'm so grateful we only had rain (even if it did freeze last night).

Hang in there! It sounds like you have a light at the end of the tunnel.

Dru said...

Your post made me happy when you said hubby's health is less scary. I'm so glad for you both.

I can not believe you got snow. It is just not fair that we haven't had snow.

Remember, there's a light at the end of all that juggling.

I hope your day was a pleasant one.

Anonymous said...

I am reestablishing order. It's such a nice feeling.

Chaos is not a good feeling, and I'm looking forward to the lazy days of summer. Assuming it ever gets here. We had a lovely hail storm today.

Sorry about the snow.