CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Five Angel Monday!

What a way to begin a week! I'm pretty much out of my mind here so please bear with me. Fallen Angel Reviews has given Vineyard Mambo Five Angels and a Recommended Read!

I must look like an imbecile sitting here in the dark, in my jammies, grinning. An imbecile or a pervert, one or the other.

Hmm...I don't think I care what I look like right now! I'm too darn happy to give a hoot!

Anyway, part of Cheryl's review:

"...Vineyard Mambo is a must read. Talk about a fun book. The first thing I noticed was the title of each chapter, for example Hot Waffle Kisses or how about Grilled Pizza and Cold Leads. Nonno has a secret romance going on with someone in town. The ending was a happy as well as a good one. As I was reading I could just about picture myself living in Milton Falls.

Sarita Leone is such a wonderful prolific writer. I can’t wait to read more books by this author."

Do I really need to say I'm over the moon about the review? I wonder how long it's going to take before my feet touch the ground?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!

Marianne Arkins said...

WOO HOO!!!

Anonymous said...

That is fantastic - you deserve the praise. I'm really enjoying the book although with the grandies here at the weekend I didn't get to read much!

Aussie Jude