CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Death by Blogging?

I've thought of death by flogging. Slogging. Because of fogging. Even from bad clogging. But blogging?

Good grief, what a way to go!

I read this article and although I could understand it, given the hectic pace of news, life and the Internet, I was amazed. I think some of you might be, too. Who woulda thought?

What do you think?

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got a muse to tangle with.

Before we begin, I'll see if she's wearing any clogs. Or if she's got a photog hidden beneath her togs. Or maybe she'll come armed with a log. Or riding a hog...

Yeah, I'm toast. Don't mind me.

4 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

I saw that article! Wow...

And, you're getting a little loopy. Perhaps a short break is in order?

:-D

Sarita Leone said...

A break, hmm? Let's see, that might be in order, but only if the break includes a margarita! Anyone up for a party? Oh, right, no party until after the final word is written. Then, a giggle or two. Maybe three.

Until then, have to keep checking the muse. Maybe she's come armed with a frog. That's it, death by frogging.

Dru said...

I saw the article and they even had a segment on MSNBC.

I hope you're able to enjoy the nice temps we're getting.

Melissa McClone said...

Wow. I hadn't seen that link. I didn't realize blogging was a business like that.

Have fun with your muse!