CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Why am I here?

Title sounds profound, doesn't it? As if I'm questioning one of the great mysteries of life, wondering about my place in the universe and any part in some "Master Plan" I should be, or am, playing, right?

Got you thinking, didn't I?

Hate to deflate the cosmic bubble you're in right now, but my "Why am I here?" question is more about something pressing, something right in front of me at this very moment. It doesn't have any esoteric underpinnings, no ethereal thoughts attached.

I'm wondering why I'm here, blogging, when I'm near-enough-to-taste-it close to being done with my current work in progress, my western historical romance called Last Chance. Yeah, that's right. I'm halfway through the last chapter. Within hours, it will be complete. HA! What a feeling this is, there's just no describing it...

But, why am I here?

I should be writing Chance and Laura's final scene. And let me tell you, the final pages of this book will be very...um, well...let's just say they'll definitely be a good dose of romance in the final few pages!!

Until next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get back to work!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

you go, girl!