CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 14, 2007

A banner day!

How much fun is this?! A banner for my upcoming Whiskey Shots release! Now I just have to figure how to get it in all the places it should be. That's going to be the really fun part!

Well, there was a banner there, but somehow the blasted thing disappeared! Don't even ask how long I've been sitting here trying to get it back...let's just say the banner did nothing good for my blood pressure. For my own sanity, it has been deleted. Sorry to get your hopes up.

*Sigh* It truly was lovely...

2 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

I can't see the banner... it asks me for a Whiskey Creek password. *sigh*

Congrats anyway!

Sarita Leone said...

Sorry, Marianne, I had a banner blowup. :(

But thanks for stopping by!! :)

Sarita