CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 11, 2007

Whiskey Shots Volume 6

Just a few weeks till Whiskey Shots Volume 6 releases. It comes out on June 1st and is available elcectronically from Whiskey Creek Press.

The Whiskey Shots volumes are single volumes of two short stories each. Popularity of short stories continues to rise, in part, I think, because people are so rushed in their daily lives that they don't always have time to commit to a full lenght novel. But a little story here and there? That's an easy squeeze. Whatever the reason, short stories are popular and I'm glad for that because I love to write them!

So I'm finally posting the cover for my WS Volume. I like the rugged western feel of the covers, and it is a treat to see my name on one!

0 comments: