CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 04, 2007

It's a strange world we live in...

It's Friday and I've been perusing the news headlines this morning while I get my daily jolt of Folgers. So many weird things going on. So many...ahem, unusual people doing interesting things. Just thought I'd share a few headlines with you.

On Justice:

Stolen Wallet Found After 56 Years

Judge Sues Cleaner For $65M Over Pants

The Wild Kingdom:

3,500 Lbs. Of Bat Guano Found In Attic

Museum Pays Cash For Live Cockroaches

Frog Juice In High Demand In Peru

Ugh:

70-Year-Old Ham Back On Display In N.C.

And my personal favorite, the one that brings such a vivid picture to mind:

Nude Man Leads Police On 40 Minute Chase

In the event you feel inclined to investigate any of these headlines further, here is the link:


http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/ap/strange/main501370.shtml

I'll admit I did investigate two headlines for myself. Can you guess which ones tickled my fancy the most?

Happy Weekend!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hysterical! I imagine you laughing over these headlines. :^)