CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Four-story Gorilla

You know, there just aren't enough hours in the day sometimes. I scramble from one thing to the next, always with my to-do list by my side, but try as I might I just don't get everything done. It is beginning to frustrate me!

What about you? Does your to-do list feel like a four-story dancing gorilla? If so, does yours need a partner? I've got one I'm willing to toss!

I hope you have a lovely Sunday.

Me? I'm off to do some weeding and mowing before it gets hot. Then, I'm bringing heat into the kitchen in the form of hot pepper relish. Afterward, I'm putting the heat on the page in chapter four of the new book. That's right, things are getting steamy in book world.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Dru said...

Good luck with your to-do-list.

Cool that you're working on a new book. What genre was the other book?

Anonymous said...

I am languishing today. I love that word. Languishing.

Sue W. :)

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Oh gosh yes, never enough time to fit in all the things I'd like to get done. I also have to resist trying to constantly speed up to get more done. Yes, definitely got a gorilla you have pair up with yours.