CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 03, 2008

Snowless Monday?

Oh my gosh. Is it real? A Monday morning without snow falling from the sky? I don't remember how long it's been since I've experienced such a phenomenon. Could it be? Dare I hope? Do you think? Is it a sign of spring? Or did Old Man Winter oversleep?

Whatever this weather glitch is, I'm taking it. No complaints here! I'm going to get myself outside, take a nice, long walk and enjoy the day. Then I'm going to work on ending a novel that's had me stumped for a while. Finally, though, I think I know how it's going to end so I'm going to get straight at it.

What've you got planned for this gorgeous, snowless Monday? Whatever it is, I hope it's enjoyable!

3 comments:

Dru said...

We have sunny skies and we're suppose to have a high of 50s. I'm going to take a stroll on the boardwalk and enjoy the ocean breeze.

Have a good Monday.

Melissa McClone said...

The sun has disappeared and we have rain. Lots and lots of rain. I wish it were snowing instead!

Marianne Arkins said...

It's raining here and the snow is melting!!! Of course, it has a ways to go, and it's supposed to snow next week...

Still.... I think spring may actually show up this year!