CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 07, 2008

Friday Fun

I'm blogging over at The Larks today. I hope you'll stop in and say hi, maybe share a giggle or two.

Yeah, it's Friday. I'm feeling like a kid at recess. In high school did you ever cut classes on Friday, head to the beach or shopping mall with your friends? C'mon, be honest. We're all friends here. Ahh...so you do know how I feel today, then. I thought you might.

I think the most taxing thing I'm going to do today is make a lasagne. Maybe. We could always have waffles and ice cream for dinner, I guess. I mean, two nights in a row wouldn't be so terrible, would it? Yeah...this feeling-like-Friday began on Thursday. Go figure.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Dru said...

I was the book worm, the nerd who attended every class and was afraid to cut knowing I would be caught. I did show my wild side by signing in those that did cut class.

Unknown said...

I remember those days! But they were a long time ago, LOL.

Anonymous said...

And good old Jude used to skip Wednesday night Novena at the Cathedral - I was in boarding school at the time - and go down to Jujitsu classes in town to check out the male talent!

Aussie Jude

Melissa McClone said...

I never cut class. I never even thought about it. I was a band geek. Never crossed the line. How boring is that!