CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 28, 2008

A Little Bit of Mambo

One of the best moments for an author is the delivery of the first box of books. I nearly fainted when the first carton filled with copies of Snowdance was delivered. This morning, when the first wave of Vineyard Mambo arrived, I once again came close to swooning. Not really, since I'm not the swooning type, but I definitely did feel a huge wave of butterflies in my tummy! It's just such an exciting, satisfying, invigorating moment. As the box passed from hand to hand and I felt its weight a grin split my face. My heart swelled, and maybe I did feel the hint of a swoon. Just a hint, mind you.

Today's a red-letter day in our house and I had to share it with all of you. It's a good day in other respects, as well. My hubby is regaining his health, which is by far the best news I could ask for. I'm hopeful that he'll continue to improve, and that we'll soon be able to reclaim our lives and get back to the ho-hum, everyday life that we enjoy so much.

Until then, I'm going to sit here and grin. :)

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Nicole McCaffrey said...

Bless your heart. I've been away from blogging regularly myself (mostly due to work) and thought since I had a few minutes I'd see what my blog pal Sarita had been up to.

I'm so sorry to hear your hubby has been so sick, and will certainly keep both of you in my prayers.

I've neither read nor watched King Solomon, but maybe it's something my hubby and I need to curl up and watch together.

Congrats on the box of books! I would definitely call that swoon-worthy!

Dru said...

That is great news about your hubby.

I know what you mean..I get excited when my books that I ordered arrive at my door.

Have a good weekend and keep on grinning.