CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 06, 2008

I hear the roar

In like a lion, out like a lamb.

The lion has a mighty roar this March.

Yesterday we were powerless, compliments of the lion's frigid breath. The ice storm was beautiful but all those coated limbs and power lines had no chance when the wind began to howl. So we sat by the woodstove, periodically ran the generator to keep the freezers cold and enjoyed the lion's roar.

After all, rumor has it that there's a lamb following somewhere and I'm a sucker for small, cuddly animals!

I guest blogged at Marianne Arkins' Reading, Writing and Stuff blog yesterday. Now that the power's on I finally got a chance to see it. I am tickled! If you get a chance, why not take a peek? A few words From the Vineyard might just be enough to chase away the lion in your neighborhood!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your guest post yesterday and enjoyed it very much.

Pam

Melissa McClone said...

Your post on Marianne's blog was great, Sarita!

Unknown said...

I wondered where you were yesterday. You were missed.

Marianne Arkins said...

I'm counting on this holding true... so by the end of March, my daffodils will be blooming, snow will be melted... the lion will be laying down with the lamb *G*

Thanks for visiting my blog yesterday!

Dru said...

I enjoyed your post on Marianne's blog yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Just made a quick visit to Marianne's blog - love the quilt! Blue and gold...YAY, West Coast Eagles football team colours - GO EAGLES!
Aussie Jude