CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 29, 2008

A Note of Thanks

As I attempt to step back into my "normal" life, I can't begin to simply get on with things without taking a moment to thank everyone who's been so fabulously supportive these past months. You know who you are. You emailed, sent cards and phoned. Close family and friends did all that and much, much more besides. We can never adequately thank everyone who helped us but I hope you all know we will be forever grateful for everything you've done -- and continue to do. When we count our blessings and say our prayers, you're all included. So thank you, sincerely.

The plan for today? Nothing writerly or even exciting, really. I'm going to clean house. These past weeks have given the dust bunnies the run of the place. Although some bunnies are cute, these sneeze-inducing ones arent and I'm ready to send them packing. So, a clean house is the first order of business here. I'm so looking forward to it. :)

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Dru said...

Have a good weekend. It is a nice day for spring cleaning.

Anonymous said...

I'm cleaning today too! I love a clean house!!

Pam

Melissa McClone said...

Hope you get everything all clean! And I also hope you still have a big grin on your face as you mentioned in your last post!

Anonymous said...

Hope you get everything cleaned. Dust bunnies are no fun. Bleah.