CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 15, 2007

Sleuth

Last night my husband and I watched Sleuth on the Turner Classic Movie channel.

It's a film from 1972, starring Laurence Olivier and Michael Caine. If you've never seen it, I suggest you do because it's really amusing. A mystery novelist, played by Olivier, plots revenge on his wife's lover.

What a wonderful movie! We laughed in so many spots, especially since the often convoluted stream of consciousness "out-loud writing" the author does is ...well, recognizable! My poor husband often hears my "what if"s and "then he said"s, including my theories about murder weapons, for my mysteries. It was a hoot to see someone else doing what is, for us, an everyday occurance!

See the film if you can. You won't be sorry!

0 comments: