CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Joy of Sex

*giggling*

Got your attention, didn't I?

Don't worry, I'm not going to talk about the joy of sex. At least, not here. Not now. Hey, my mother reads this blog!

What I had in mind when my fingers hit the keyboard was The Joy of Writing. Figured that wouldn't grab your attention, make your heart shudder or your pulse race, so I gave in to the giggles and wrote the other, um, more interesting title.

Anyhow, it's the joy of writing that's got my attention these days. Working on Hope Mountain and Sandswept in tandem and they're both doing well. It's satisfying to see a story grow, to watch the plot develop and characters evolve. Hoping to have both finished by the end of the month, but the month seems to be sliding by quickly.

Hmm... I guess I should get back to writing, shouldn't I?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, sex AND writing two books...now I understand why my inbox is empty! J xx