CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 01, 2007

October Pre-NaNo Writing Blitz

Hmm...a new month. A clean calendar page. Unlimited possibilities, right?

National Novel Writing Month is November. For the last few years I've written a NaNo novel. One year I even wrote two during the 30 day frenzy. I'm planning to participate in NaNo again this year. But first, the pre-NaNo writing blitz.

I've banded with a group of writing friends (because there's safety--sanity, even--in numbers, right?) to participate in an October writing blitz. My word tracker is in place, and I'm ready to start this morning. Hopefully by the end of the month I'll have a newly completed novel in my hands. Who knows? Maybe I'll have a novella, as well. Yep, I'm an optimistic woman.

5 comments:

Lauren Delaney said...

Good luck, Sarita! Fresh page, fresh month, Fresh Prince of Belair...well you get the picture. *g*
You can do it!
Lauren

Anonymous said...

You're brave to do the pre-NaNo! I am planning to get into the November craze for the third year running, but October? No way. See you on the NaNo site!

Wendy

Marianne Arkins said...

I can't imagine you won't be burned out by NaNo -- you're a brave woman. I'm exhausted just thinking about it!

Good luck :-)

Ava James ~Romance Writer said...

Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is a great... Novel writing makes me drained by just thinking about it. But it seems Novel Writing is your daily dose of activity so I think you can do it, because I can see your enthusiasm towards it.

And I'll just do some KeywordSpy research for my blog and leave the Novel writing to your hand. Good Luck Sarita.