CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 08, 2007

October Writing Blitz

Week two of the October Writing Blitz has begun. I have to admit that last week my word count didn't grow as much as I'd planned. Blame Mother Nature for that, at least that's what I'm doing. Yep, passing it off to Mother Nature. After all, she's the one who sent teal blue skies, breezes as warm as a lover's caress and temperatures so hot I've been living in shorts and tees.
Yes, it's all her fault. I mean, doesn't she know it's October? Where are the blustery days, nose-chilling temps and frosty mornings? Hmm? Where, I ask you?!

Ahhh, right. That's true...my word count isn't growing but I'm loving this little lull before the real autumnal weather begins. So maybe the blitz will be a mini-blitz? Or an end-of-month frenzy? Because sooner or later, autumn's got to return.

But today, the sky is blue and I'm out of here!

0 comments: