CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Dashing Time Theory

Ah, the month is nearly half over, isn't it? Ever wonder how that happens? I mean, I know how it happens, minutes turn into hours, hours to days...months, years, the whole shebang--I get that part. But did you ever notice that there are points in life when time seems to speed up--just a tad? As if the minutes are running instead of walking? Hmm...maybe I should put that on my to-do list for November..."Investigate Dashing Time Theory."

What? Oh, right. What was I saying? Oh, it's just that this month seems to be speeding by but I'll let you in on a little secret: my to-do list is getting done. Things are being crossed off and I am tickled, although the list itself is beginning to look like a scrawly mess. *sigh* I guess I can't have everything, can I? :)

Writing, too, is humming along at a fast, easy clip. The pre-NaNo Blitz, while not exactly blitzful, is working out. Hope Mountain is growing steadily and I'm satisfied with the story as a whole. The hero is a bit pricklier than I'd first imagined him but he's going to make a great turn-around character!

So life is good here. Hope it is with you, too.

0 comments: