CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

NaNo No No?

Tomorrow is the beginning of NaNo, National Novel Writer's Month. Info can be found here. Basically it's a 30 day challenge. Write a 50,000 word novel in 30 days. Sounds crazy, doesn't it? I've done it a few times and always had a blast. It does add a new stress level to my already busy life, but hey, who doesn't enjoy an extra jolt of stress now and again?

I still haven't signed up for this year's madness. Still mulling over the idea of finishing one novel while writing another and polishing a third. Sounds nuts, doesn't it?

Right now, I'm thinking I'll sign on. What have I got to lose? Besides my sanity, that is? Really, if we don't challenge ourselves from time to time life gets dull as dirt, doesn't it? Yeah, I'm doing it. Just decided. I'm in.

What about you? Have you got a story to tell? Why not take 30 days and tell it?

1 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

Here's my user profile: http://www.nanowrimo.org/user/102248

Feel free to make me a buddy... and if you send me yours, I'll do the same. We can egg each other on.

Or, yanno, just egg each other. *G*