CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 22, 2007

What am I reading?

It's a question I get time and again. Today, I'm reading The Parting by Beverly Lewis. It's the first novel I've read by this author. It's also the first book in a series, and the writing is so engaging I'm sure I'll want to read the rest of this series.

The story takes place in an Amish community, a tale of loss and renwal beneath the watchful eyes of a tight-knit community. Very interesting and well written. Yeah, I'm going to be spending a few hours this afternoon finishing this book!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

I barely have time to read anymore! LOL... I managed about two pages of an older Jenny Crusie book this morning.

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

One of my favourite authors, Sarita! Beverly Lewis knows how to write a good story. Enjoy - Wendy