CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

End-of-month frenzy

Has anyone else noticed that September is nearly shot in the--well, it's nearly over, for this year at least. How did that happen? I'm astounded, because although I've accomplished much in the past few weeks, I still have tons left on my September To Do List. Yes, I do have a September To Do List. Doesn't everyone?

Oh. Well. Um...well. Anyhow, I've got stuff to do before I can kiss the month good-bye and write up my Octob--um, before I can move on. So the past few days have been filled with frenzied moments. Today will be no exception. I've got more to do than there are hours in which to do it. Too, I'm completely pulled into the plot of my new book, and have been writing like a woman possessed for the past week or so. Too crazed to read as much as I'd like to be reading which is frustrating.

With all that in mind, I wanted to draw your attention to this list. Did you have any idea that the American Library Association kept a list of the top 100 "banned" books?

I've read a lot of those books. I hope you have, too. :)

1 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

yup, I've read several. So has my DD... bringing her up right *G*