CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Reading?

I’m full-swing into the holiday spirit here, and that includes my reading list. Time is at a premium this year, so I’m choosing my holiday reads with more care than I usually do. There are so many great Christmas stories out there that it’s not easy to limit myself but I’m trying!

At present I’m happily lost in Kathryn Quick’s ‘Tis the Season. It is an Avalon romance, and is a sheer delight to read with loveable characters and a message that brings home the essence of Christmas. I am loving every minute of this story, and am so glad I chose it for my short reading list.

What about you? Finding time to read during the busy days of December? And if you are, what are you reading? You know me; I’m always on the lookout for recommendations!

2 comments:

Dru said...

I haven't read many Christmas-themed books.

But I've read some funny mystery/romance titles: Scandal Sheet by Gemma Halliday and Divorced, Desperate and Deceived by Christie Craig.

I've read a couple of cozy mysteries: Dial Om for Murder by Diana Killian and Final Exam by Maggie Barbieri.

Have a good Wednesday.

Melissa McClone said...

I'm reading The Lightening Thief. My daughter wanted me to read it!