CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 01, 2008

Friday is Lark Day!

I almost forgot to remind you...Friday is my day to blog over at The Lark Journals. Do you all still need reminding? Probably not, but I'll do it anyway. For a while longer, at least. I've noticed quite a few familiar faces over at the Larks, and not just on my days either. Thank you all for visiting with the Larks. Debbie Wallace, Kathleen O'Connor and Margaret Blake are certainly wonderfully interesting company to be in, and I am thrilled to be part of the group.

Today I'm blogging about something that affects a lot of people today. A lot. What is it? You'll just have to head on over there if you want to know...

Have a great Friday!

Have I mentioned it's February? :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Going that way now. :^)

Melissa McClone said...

Not sure what the Larks are, but I guess i'll find out :-)

Dru said...

Checking it out now.