CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Pondering...

Love. That's right, I've been thinking about love.

Want to make something of it? No, I didn't think you did, especially since I'm willing to share a few of the lines I've pondered recently. All good. All insightful. And all worth reading at least once.

There is no limit to the power of loving. -John Morton

There is no surprise more magical than the surprise of being loved: It is God's finger on man's shoulder. -Charles Morgan

Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity. -Henry Van Dyke

To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead. -Bertrand Russell

To love abundantly is to live abundantly, and to love forever is to live forever. -Henry Drummond

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such good quotes especially around Valentines Day. Thanks!!

sue w.

Maria Zannini said...

You picked out some great quotes. I was nodding my head at all of them.

Mary said...

A few fabulous quotes put me in the spirit of the holiday. Nice, thank you.

Dru said...

They are all great quotes.