CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Missing

I miss football! There, I've said it. I know it's not like I'm saying I miss something girly, but I don't care. This is the first time I've followed a football season, and I really enjoyed myself. So many tight ends...how could I not like the game? But now, no football.

Not thrilled.

Soon, though baseball will sweep the headlines. A Yankees fan from childhood, I look forward to the lazy, sunny days of summer with their home runs and seventh inning stretches.

But, until then I am sports challenged.

What about you? Any sports you follow regularly during a season?

2 comments:

Dru said...

I follow baseball more than any other sport. With the excitement of the new player on the Knicks, I'll be checking out a few of their games.

Marianne Arkins said...

HOCKEY! And it's still hockey season ... give it a try. Bet you'll enjoy it. :-)