CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 06, 2012

Oh Yeah

I am happy. Giants rocked that Superbowl and there are smiles galore here at Casa Leone.

Maybe the nachos and beer are contributing to the smiley trend. I don't know, but it's all good here. Loved the game, loved it that it wasn't a runaway but more neck-and-neck, nailbiting play. And, there were the nachos...

Did you watch the game? See Eli Manning lead his guys to victory? What did you think? Great game, wasn't it?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i didn't see the game but heard it was close. congrats on your team winning!!

sue w.

Mary said...

I saw it. My husband yelled at the television screen so many times! It was very funny.

Dru said...

I saw most of the game. Went to bed the Patriots were winning but glad to know when I woke that the Giants had won.

Melissa McClone said...

Very happy the Giants won!

Anonymous said...

Love it that the Giants won!! Love it that you are watching the games too.

Tom