CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 21, 2012

One Life

Hi friends,

Yes, I know. It's late. Much too late for posting, right? Well...maybe yes, maybe no. This morning I didn't have much to say. Now, however, a word or two comes to mind. Figured I'd get those words out while they're fresh.

Hope you've had a great Saturday. Me? I had a nice day. Happy. Productive. Fun.

I spent this evening with a friend. One of those irreplaceable friends who is more family than friend. You know the kind I mean, don't you?

I've had a bunch of stuff swirling around in my head these past few weeks. Changes in my life that I'm not altogether sure of. Work issues that need to be attended to. Decisions to be made. Regular things, but I guess I needed to talk it all out with someone who can be trusted.

Over some beer. And chips.

Isn't it amazing how much clarity comes with beer and chips?

Let's just say I've made a few decisions concerning how I proceed with this one life I've got. It feels super to have things unswirled--and ordered--in my head.

Again, beer is just such an incredible un-swirler, don't you think? Beer, chips and a good friend. Doesn't get much better than that.

Wishing you a great Saturday night. I hope you are happy, healthy and content. Me? I've got a good friend waiting to laugh some more, so I'm going to scram. I think there's still more beer and chips...

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Dru said...

You sound absolutely positive and I love it!

Have a great Sunday.

Marianne Arkins said...

You do sound more ... settled and happy. YAY for your friend (and beer and chips).