CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hope


I've got a busy day so just a few words this morning. I've got a pretty simple thought running through my head so I'll just share it and scram...

Hope. That's it. Nothing razzle-dazzley, no glitz or glitter. Just a quiet thought I'd like to share with you.

Let's be honest here. There have been times when holding on to hope has been as difficult as catching a wisp of smoke on a blustery day. Then, last year it was a concept that didn't feel applicable to my life anymore. I know, I know...it's crappy to hear it but it's the truth.

Another truth? Hope--it's back. And it feels oh, so good.

I am hopeful that this is going to be a good year. I have faith that my days will be happy, calm, peaceful and productive. I see horizons...and on those horizons, hope.



La mariposa ha encontrado sus alas otravez. Y ella recuerda como volar.


The butterfly has found her wings. And she remembers how to fly.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

What a beautiful post, my friend!

Mary said...

You just made my night!

Shearer's Girl said...

I'm glad.

Marianne Arkins said...

Lovely! I have hope for you as well.