CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Cancun, Mexico

My holiday adventure was in Cancun, Mexico! It was the perfect getaway choice. Fabulous food, new faces and places, music and dancing, a look into the past while headed toward my future...there wasn't one thing about the holiday that I didn't love.

The Christmas tree in the hotel was huge.


I saw several nativity scenes. This one really made me smile--I love the way Baby Jesus is swaddled so well. No chilly baby here!


Maya images covered the columns in the hotel. I spent a long time perusing them, trying to uncover the stories behind the scenes. All very interesting.


And instead of snow, flowers! Everywhere, flowers. What's not to love about a place where flowers bloom on Christmas?

8 comments:

Mary said...

What a wonderful place to visit. I have never been there but now I really want to go!

Maria Zannini said...

I love Cancun! It's a perfect place to spend the holiday. Glad you went.

Anonymous said...

I love that big tree! So pretty!!

Sue W.

Sarita Leone said...

Mary, I think you should go if you get the chance. I honestly can't wait to go back. It was perfect.

Sarita Leone said...

Maria, you're right, it is the perfect place to spend a holiday. I believe it'd be the perfect place to spend any day! I just loved it.

Sarita Leone said...

Sue, the tree was amazing. So tall, and the nativity scene at its base was very folk-artish and humble. Just gorgeous!

Marianne Arkins said...

I'm late .. so very late... but I'm so pleased you did this for yourself. What a beautiful gift!

new hampshire singles said...

This is my wish for you,peace of mind, prosperity through the year, happiness that multiplies, health for you and yours, fun around every corner, energy to chase your dreams, joy to fill your holidays.So, enjoy your holiday with your family and friends, and make it unforgettable.

Have a Happy Holiday