CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Best-laid Plans

Hmm...you know what they say about the best-laid plans, don't you? The all-knowing, ever-powerful they of legend?

I thought so.

Let's just say that I intended to stop back in last week, but that wild and wooly thing called LIFE seems to be getting in the way. Sheesh! Imagine that.

Since I've been tending to life issues, I haven't been writing nearly as much as I'd like to. Still, I've gotten a few random hours in so I don't feel entirely bereft. Mostly early-morning, darkness hours but still, they're hours. Right?

I've added a few of my cover files to the side of this blog. I figure if I'm not exactly doing much that seems blog worthy, the least I can do is provide something pretty for you to look at.

And please notice my Freedom's Touch cover is done! Isn't it gorgeous? It fits perfectly the whole feeling of the story and I'm very pleased with how the cover reflects the tale. By the way, Freedom's Touch releases this week, I think. The Wild Rose Press releases on Fridays so that's when it should be available.

Until next time.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great covers! Can't wait to read the brooch story! This Friday, huh? Yippee!!!