CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Gotcha!


Mine! It's mine, all mine! Allll miiiiine...

Oh! Er, hi...it's me, Piglet. You startled me! I, um, well...I stole--no! I borrowed-- Sarita's blog today.

Hey, the chair was empty so I figured she must be busy somewhere. You could say I'm lending a hand--er, a paw--when it's most needed. Who knows? I might get a bowl of ice cream and a good ear scratch for my troubles. Hey, you never know, right?

Anyhow, it's been a while since I had the chance to give you a little tour so I won't keep you in suspense. Here are a few cat's-eye sights from around the farm...

Let's face it, it's all about the eating for me.
I can't help myself, I nibble on everything.
These grape leaves? Not so good.

Take it from me. I tried 'em.

I'll wait for the grapes.
The peony?

Smells fabulous, and I like them even though
they tickle my nose.

But taste-wise?

Ugh.

Okay, now we're getting to the good stuff.

The buttercups? Taste as good as they look--almost.

I saw this the other day, and gave it a quick sniff.I didn't dare bite it.

I thought about it, but kept my mouth closed.

Why? When I nosed it, Sarita flapped her arms like a crazed robin and muttered something about "driving an hour to get that" so I backed off. Wouldn't you?

Can you imagine driving an hour to buy colored string?

The woman must have eaten some of those dandelion thingys she's always picking. Or maybe she bit the peonies...they do make you feel kind of weird if you nibble long enough...

Do you see this guy? I didn't even bother to give him a lick.

Blech!

Don't let the bunny fool you.

The pansies aren't as sweet as they look.


You know, sitting in Sarita's chair isn't as easy as it seems.

And typing with paws would tucker anyone out.

Me? I'm ready for my ice cream and ear scratch.

You? Have a nice day!

3 comments:

Dru said...

Thanks Piglet for giving us a tour of your sightings.

You were right not to eat the strings..that would cause you more harm.

You've been such a good tour guide, I do hope you got your ear scratch and ice cream.

Have a good one and say hello to your humans for me.

Melissa McClone said...

Nice seeing things from your POV! Thx piglet.

Diane Craver said...

Hi piglet,
Great post and pictures! Glad you're behaving yourself!