CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Got Soup?

I love to share recipes with you. This morning, though, I've got an unusual request. I'm asking you for a recipe.

Why?

My darling husband speaks often of a soup he had years ago in a New York City restaurant. He worked near the restaurant (he can't recall the name of the place!) and often went in to have soup for lunch. The experience has left a mark on the man, and I'd love to be able to give him something that tastes even remotely like the soup he recalls with such fondness.

So, here's where you come in. If you've got a cannelini or navy bean soup recipe that you'd care to share with me, I'll be forever grateful.

The particulars of the soup? He says it was hearty, had clear broth and either cannelini or navy beans in it. Not much to go on, is it? Apparently the soup was so fabulous that when accompanied by a chunk of warm bread it made a meal fit for royalty!

I'm determined to cook pot after pot of soup until I make a batch that makes my sweet man smile. Any help would be very much appreciated!

If you've got a white bean soup recipe to share, please email me at snowdance1@gmail.com

Thank you!

1 comments:

Mary said...

My SIL is a fantastic cook. I'll ask her if she's got a recipe.