CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Around the farm

I thought I'd do something different today. Imagine how difficult it is for a writer to keep quiet but that's exactly what I'm (mostly!) going to do here. Instead of telling you what's been going on in my world I'm going to show you.

I hope all is well with you. Things here are, as you'll see, just wonderful. :)

So here's what's happening on the farm...


the Prairie Fires are blooming...
the finches are feeding...

and the Piglet is doing what she does best.

A peek inside the greenhouse.

Aren't they lovely?

Firewood is being delivered...

and stacked.

And, as is her nature, Piglet is contemplating the meaning of life.

7 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

Life looks very pretty and peaceful! Thanks for sharing.

Diane Craver said...

Great pictures! I love being outdoors and looks like you do, too!

Anonymous said...

Ah, goodie, pics - THANK YOU! Check out the neat-as-a-pin wood pile. Wow! Love it all. I am laughing here. I'm blown away by all your plants. As I'm scrolling down I spot the trays (oops, flats over there, isn't it?) on the very top shelf. You have been very busy.

Aussie Jude

Anonymous said...

Oh! I love photos! Thank you for posting these. Now I can see what everything looks like. The cat is adorable!!

Pam

Unknown said...

I love the photos! Your cat is sweet, contemplating the meaning of life!

Dru said...

Thanks for sharing your photos. I love the greenhouse and Piglet just watching things before her eyes.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, wonderful photos. The greenhouse is amazing! And that woodpile! Wow.