CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 31, 2007

Let's Chat Contest

Let's Chat!

To encourage you, dear readers, to leave comments and "Talk to me, please!" I 'm running a contest throughout the month of January. Here's the deal...

Every comment posted will count as one entry in the contest. Doesn't get any easier than that, does it?On February 1st I'll choose one entry completely at random. The winner will receive an autographed copy of my new novel, Vineyard Mambo, which releases on March 1st. I'll send the winner their copy of Vineyard Mambo from my first shipment of books, which will hopefully arrive just a few weeks after the contest ends. If the winner lives outside the U.S. the prize will be the download version of the book.

So, what do you say? Will you chat with me in January?

3 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

I'm nothing if not gabby... :-)

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'll make an extra big effort in 2008. I'm guilty of reading and not commenting. Well, sometimes I comment.

Aussie Jude x

Judy said...

What a great idea :-) Lots of fun and a great book to boot. What's not to love???