CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 05, 2007

Whiskey Shots Volume Six

As the time draws near for my first release with Whiskey Creek Press I grow more and more excited. My first title with them will be in e-book form, available for download, beginning June 1st.

Whiskey Shots Volume Six contains two short stories. Mining Oatman and Press Pass Corfu are tales set in out-of-the-way places.

I have a strong curiousity for people, places and things I've never seen so I like to research and use settings I'm not familiar with. Of these two stories, Oatman, Arizona is a place I've visited--and enjoyed. It is an old mining town in the middle of the desert and if you stand still and listen you can imagine the sounds and laughter of those who walked the dusty streets long before you did. I loved it there and writing Mining Oatman was a pleasure.

Press Pass Corfu is a case of researching and writing about somewhere I'd love to see. It's a romance set on the beautiful island of Corfu. Corfu happens to be on my long list of "to visit" places so writing this story and learning about the small bit of land in the center of an azure sea was also a great pleasure.

As I said, they'll be available beginning in June from Whiskey Creek Press in Whiskey Shots Volume Six.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read this!