CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 12, 2007

Whiskey Shot edits


Just a quick note today...I've received my edits for the first story in the Whiskey Shots volume and I am tickled. The edit is going to be a quick and easy one, just a bit of polishing up and the story will be good to go. I love it when an editor doesn't try to change my work, but instead focuses on making what I've already written shine. Oh, what story are we working on first? Press Pass Corfu is the one we've begun with, a sweet romance set on an exotic island. I'll keep you posted...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Press Pass Corfu sounds great. I could use a tropical island right about now, lol. I think Phil lied.

And I hear you're writing a new cookbook? Is that true? Please say it is!

Anonymous said...

Oh Chris, you let the cat out of the bag! lol! Yes, I am working on a new cookbook, in bits and pieces as time allows. It's tentatively titled Soup's On! and it'll be released...um, I'm not sure yet. I guess whenever I manage to get it done! :)