CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Brain Mush

I'm still eyeball-deep in the ending of Ancient Words, the requested full from a publisher that I'd really, really like to be happy with the manuscript. I hadn't realized that there was so much to be done to complete the story when I offered it and now I'm suffering from something that every writer gets from time to time, I think.

Brain Mush.

My mind feels like a vacuum, as if my brain has been sucked out of my head. Or perhaps it's just been consuming itself as I write. Who knows? Anything's possible. But don't be alarmed, brain mush is a temporary condition. It'll end when I write the last word of this story. That's the way it is--with every story.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny.

Anonymous said...

I suffer from brain mush all the time, sweetie!