CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Word to the Wise

Just a note of caution...

Remember how I admitted to blasting the roof off the house with my music while Hubby was out walking?

I forgot to turn the volume down when I clicked the stereo off.

Let's just say his feet left the floor when he turned it back on and got hit full force with Aretha Franklin's "Chain of Fools."

Pretty funny to watch, actually, the feet flying off the hardwood.

Not so funny? His attitude the whole hour following his encounter, when he waited for the ringing in his head to stop.

Just thought I'd pass on the handy household tip...

Have a nice day!

3 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

I'm laughing... I'm sorry Sarita's DH... but... ***snort***...

Sue W. said...

OMG!! That is sooo funny!

Did you laugh??!!

Dru said...

oh no, okay, I'm not laughing, really I'm not

:::snickering in the corner:::