CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Threatening

Storm clouds threaten to burst just over our hills. I could take this day to snuggle up by the fire with a good book. Better yet, I could snuggle up with my laptop and write a book. Now that's a plan... But I won't be doing either of those things. Not today, when rain feels like a sure bet.

Trees. We've got trees to plant, and a spring day with rain is the perfect day for planting. I'll dig holes this morning, put the trees in by lunchtime and, if I'm lucky, Mother Nature will water them down for me.

So my morning is claimed by trees, but the afternoon? Now that just might be the right time to snuggle up by the fire and get some writing done.

What about you? What kind of Monday plans do you have?

3 comments:

Dru said...

same as yours - rain all day. Me I want to go back home and crawl under my blanket and go back to sleep.

Sue W. said...

Going to sit down and read the prize book I just got in the mail. Thank you!

Looked at today's recipe too and I am going to try it. Yes I am happy today!!

Melissa McClone said...

It's a beautiful day with high temps to 80! I want to take a walk around the lake and my son has a baseball game tonight!