CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Fortune Cookie says...

"Decide what you want and go for it."

Hmm...

The only part of a Chinese meal I like is the fortune cookie.

When Hubby had lo mein for lunch, I had pizza but I did order the packet of fortune cookies. After all, everyone knows fortune cookies go with everything, including pizza, right?

How do you think the fortune cookie knew how to get the message to me? You know, the message I've been fighting for a while now, the one I figured I could ignore until...well, until now, I guess. I mean, this seems to be one of those head-slapping moments, the kind where you either "get it" or you don't.

On the other hand, the tiny slip of paper folded inside the cookie may have been meant for someone else. Maybe the guy in line behind us in Ming's House of China. He did look kind of unsettled...

Then again, maybe not.

Maybe next time I'll skip the fortune cookie. This one should do me for a while.

Happy Saturday!

1 comments:

Sue W. said...

Scary almost!