CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 06, 2007

A New Year

Happy New Year!

If you're like most people you may have made New Year's resolutions. Yes, promises to yourself and family and friends that are made with high expectations yet broken with as easily as the smoke rings so many vow to stop making. Perhaps you've already broken your resolutions and are waiting for next December to re-make them. Don't despair. Most people break their resolutions. I think that the important thing is making them, thinking that the next year will be better, brighter, bigger somehow. Although if you consider it that way you have to wonder why more people aren't simply satisfied with their lives as they are, why they feel the need for bigger and better? Hmm... That seems to be a subject for a different blog, I think.

I've heard from a number of people that I haven't been keeping my blog faithfully enough, that I haven't made enough entries. I've listened to the complaints and have taken them to heart. So one of my resolutions involves spending more time here, with all of you. Let's hope I don't break that one. I don't intend to, but then we all know about intentions, don't we? Something about paving a way...

In any event, I'm going to try and spend more time blogging. Notice I didn't say I'd be the best blogger on the planet. I said I'd try.Because, in the end, that's the best any of us can do. We can try and be better.

Happy New Year!

0 comments: