CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Hidden Prospects

A while ago this story was released at The Wild Rose Press. It's a story that I had a great time writing. Alaska intrigues me, with its herds of elk, snow-capped mountains and cowboys. So let's say that writing this little story was a real pleasure!

A blurb:
A week in the Alaskan wilderness photographing wildlife sounds like just what Megan needs. Her boyfriend’s left her and her apartment seems empty; some time away can only be a good thing. Right? When she meets Stetson Walker and things begin to heat up with the handsome cowboy, Megan wonders if the wilds of Alaska are as harmless as she’d imagined them to be. She’s certainly learning that the men are many things—but tame isn’t one of them.

It's available now at The Wild Rose Press. If you get a chance to read it, I hope you enjoy it. It just may make you hanker for a glimpse at the Alaskan wilderness, too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read this, it was great! Made me want to climb on a horse and look for my own cowboy!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Ivy. I'm glad you enjoyed it.