CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

New Look

Updating the blog...

A lot of people ask where they can read my stories or buy my books, especially the cookbooks. Since I am still procrastinating regarding an author website, I thought I'd post the links here so they'd be easily accessible to everyone who's interested. Every site I've posted a link to in the "Find My Books!" section is easily navigated and I know no one will have trouble finding what they want. Thanks so much for your interest, and thanks a heap for purchasing, too. I very much appreciate the interest and support as well as the business.

Eventually I'll post links to past stories, articles and such but for now, this is a start. And honestly, I'm on blog overload!

Until next time.

0 comments: