CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Egads! What a way to start a month!...

...With a smile on my face!

I just took a peek at the Whiskey Creek website and perused the new selections offered. A number of books that look really interesting there--I may just have to find some time to sit down and read a few, if not all, of them. (As if I could help induging in my passionate obsession--reading! Ha!)

While I was there I checked out the Top Sellers for August. You know, the little swirling banner thingy beneath the number one book at the top center of the page? Right, that twirling thingy. So anyway, I clicked on, curious to see who'd done particularly well last month and--I have to say this--I jumped up and down, screeching like a banshee!!

Snowdance is NUMBER THREE on the August Bestseller List!

Oh yeah, I'm smiling. My heart is pounding and I'm absolutely flabbergasted. I had no idea my book was selling so well.

But honestly? I'm tickled! Who wouldn't be?!

2 comments:

Marianne Arkins said...

That's awesome! Congrats to you :-)

Anonymous said...

Way to go! Number 3 is a fantabulous number!!!