CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

First Review for Sniffing Sand!



Five Angels from Fallen Angel Reviews
for Sniffing Sand



"...Let me say I love Sarita Leone’s books. She would be what I would call a reader’s author.
Mrs. Leone knows just how to write a good story and keep her fans coming back for more.
You can tell Sarita loves what she does as it shows in her books and that’s what makes her special."

-Cheryl, Reviewer for Fallen Angel Reviews

Read the whole review here.

6 comments:

Mary said...

Congratulations!! I agree with the reviewer. You give readers what they want. I for one am happy you do!!! Way to go!!

Dru said...

Congratulations on the great review. Your book certainly keeps me coming back for more.

Melissa McClone said...

Congrats on the review, Sarita!

Anonymous said...

What a great review! A great book too!

Pam

:^)

Unknown said...

Congrats on the super review. I read the book, loved it. Now my Grammy is reading it, loving it. She's so funny, trying to find out who the killer is by pumping me for info. I'm not telling!!

Marianne Arkins said...

WOO HOO!!! Great words to hear. Congrats to you. Now, if I only had more time to read...