CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 29, 2012

Fall Clean-Up

I don't know about you, but I love fall chores. Yes, I know it sounds crazy, but it's true! The raking, buttoning up, battening down, wood stacking, statue storing, furniture covering...all of it makes the days feel productive and every chore brings me one step closer to the slow season here on the farm.

When the snow flies, life gets very quiet here in the hills. All I'll have to do is blow snow and keep the fireplace stoked, which is a far cry from the mad rush to complete all fall tasks!

Hope you're enjoying your fall clean-up as much as I'm enjoying mine. But if you'll excuse me...leaves, firewood and lawn furniture call!

Have a great day!

1 comments:

Maria Zannini said...

Hope you're not near the path of Sandy. Take care.