CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 01, 2012

The Nitty Gritty

So if you're anything like me, you have a burning question about my recent trip to Puerto Rico. There's something you need to know, something you want to ask but don't want to seem intrusive. I kinow...believe me, I've been in your position. I'll save you the anxiety over asking.

The food was fabulous! Absolutely incredible. I won't say one word about the cocktails, with the local rum as their main ingredient...I'll let you figure that out for yourself but the food was so good--I could've eaten all day, every day.

One of the best things I ate there? Tres Leches cake, hands down one of the best desserts I've ever had.

Mmm...



2 comments:

Maria Zannini said...

Love tres leches cake. I'll bet Puerto Rico was beautiful this time of year.

Jennifer Shirk said...

Oooh, I didn't have that when I went. How did I miss that? LOL