CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

And We're Off!

I dont' know about you, but the first "official" day of summer makes me feel like a horse at the starting gate. My body tenses in anticipation, knowing the run is going to be good, hard and fast...and if I'm lucky, I'll be in the Winner's Circle after it's all said and done.

With more plans and and a longer to-do list than the season can comfortably accommodate, this looks like it's going to be a banner year. Writing-wise? Smooth sailing. Friends and family? Lots of events to provide memorable moments. The farm? Flourishing. Me? Doing well, thanks for asking.

So...just waiting for the crack of the pistol shot, the raising gate and...

We're off!

1 comments:

Mary said...

one of my favorite days!