CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 20, 2006

Snow flurries

I should be writing so fast and furiously that I shouldn't even notice the snow flurries falling outside the window beside my desk. HA! Obviously I'm not paying as much attention to the new novel as I should be, am I?

Hmm...what's it about, you ask? Tentatively titled Legal Tender, it's a romance, with mystery and a wise-cracking ghost thrown in for good measure. I'm nearly halfway done with it--I know the final push will get me past the mid-point hump and coasting to writing "The end" but still...I'm procrastinating. Really, sometimes it's much more fun to merely sit and watch the snow fall than it is to work--even if I like my work. :-)

Well, I've got a ghost waiting for me so I'd best move along...

0 comments: